Retail Studio respects your right to integrity. Our general goal is to confirm that our collection and usage of personal information are appropriate for the provision of the services for you and occur under applicable data protection laws.
Information we collect about you
When you send personal information to us via email or register personal information via input fields on the website www.portally.com we can collect the following about you:
Name and contact information (including mailing address, email, and phone number);
All email communication, including attachments, that you send us;
If you buy services from us: your payment information, including the card holder's name, invoice address, and card information if you are paying with debit- or credit card (and information regarding transactions, such as purchased products or services);
Profile information, including your username and password, used to register an account, purchases or orders made by you
Information might be shared with business partners e.g. if you choose to use such services that are offered in collaboration with our partners.
We store and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- It is necessary for us to fulfill a contract we have entered with you.
- It is required for us to be able to fulfill our legal obligations.
- It is allowed since you have given us your permission
The information might be used to send out customized information regarding offers about Retail Studio-related services. You always have the possibility to decline emails with offers from Retail Studio via email.
When you register as a user you permit Retail Studio to use, save and give out your personal information to others such as partners or other qualified authorities, such as the police, the Swedish tax agency, etc.
We give out the information under the following circumstances:
Third-party vendors: When we share information with external service suppliers to facilitate or provide some services for our own account. This includes:
- IT-infrastructure who improve our implementation of services to you;
- Other third-party vendors, to provide or track our costumer’s usage of the services (e.g. Google)
- The third parties mentioned above only have the right to use your personal information when it is necessary to provide services for us.
- Corporate groups: We can provide your personal information to our affiliated companies or related parties for the purpose of handling personal information for us to be able to offer the services to you. These parties are obligated to treat this information according to our instructions and in accordance with this integrity policy. They do not have permission to share this information.
- Compliance of laws and legal proceedings: When we answer court decisions or legal proceedings, or to determine or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims. When we consider it necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action against unlawful activities, suspected fraud, violations against our terms and conditions, or anything else demanded by law.
- Merger or acquisition. When we need to transfer information regarding you in the event that Retail Studio gets acquired by or merged with another company. If we are involved in a merger, the acquisition or disposal of all or some of our assets, you will be notified afterward via email and/or in a distinct message within our services regarding all changes of the proprietorship to or the use of your personal information, as well as possible choices you will have regarding your personal information.
The treatment of your personal information for the purposes explained in this policy is a requirement for you to be able to use our website, and/or for you to be able to perform purchases. If you do not share this personal information you will not have the possibility to use our services, regardless if you accept the terms and conditions or not. You will also not have the possibility to perform purchases without giving out certain information that we need to be able to fulfill the purchase.
Cookies and similar services are used by us and our related parties or analysis- and service vendors. These techniques are used to analyze trends, administer services, track the users’ movement around the services, and to gather demographic information regarding our userbase as a whole.
Users can manage the usage of cookies at an individual browser level. If you deny the usage of cookies you will still be able to use our services, but your ability to use some functions or parts of our services might be limited.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information you give us, no activity via the internet can ever be assumed secure. Observe therefore that we cannot guarantee that any personal information that you transfer via the internet to us is secure.
We are obliged to protect your personal information with help from suitable technical and operative measures that restrict and control the way your personal information is stored and managed.
We will keep information (including personal information) as long as we need to use them for the reasons given in this integrity policy. We will delete information related to a paid subscription three years after your subscription was ended if you are not actively and rightfully entitled to our services and you have not logged in to your account during three years’ time, with the exception of us needing to keep some personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or implement our agreements.
Under some circumstances can we anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be connected or associated with you) for survey purposes or for statistics, although we might keep this information until further notice without giving you any additional information.
The information is gathered while using the website and is used by Retail Studio in accordance with the legal basis performance of contracts.
You have the right to demand that we give you access to all the personal information we have about you.
You also have the right that we:
- Update your personal information that is obsolete or wrongful;
- Delete personal information we have about you;
- Limit the way we handle your personal information;
- Obstruct treatment of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Give you a copy of the personal information we have; or
- Consider all valid objections you have against our usage of your personal information
Responsible for personal information is Retail Studio Stockholm AB, Based in Stockholm.
By writing to Retail Studio at their address Retail Studio Stockholm AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 8, 114 34, Stockholm and state the information you used when you registered or corresponded with us, you can free of charge be informed about what information Retail Studio have registered about you and how the information is being used. You can at any moment correct or delete wrongful information.